Understanding the Realities and Approaches to Market Opportunities
At the heart of discovering emerging marketplace opportunities, understanding the nature and scope of existing markets, creating vital business development strategies, validating planning assumptions, and creating high impact marketing programs is fundamental market research and analysis.
The Browning Group offers a broad array of research and market analysis experience and application tools to help clients to optimize their market position and business strategy performance:
- Quantitative Research : Data and information gathered from representative random samples of a given universe to provide inferences that are statistically significant.
- Qualitative Research : Discussions with small groups of consumers or customers to provide exploratory insights into the likes, dislikes, attitudes and habits, and unfulfilled needs. Results do not statistically represent a target universe.
- Secondary Research : Gathering of relevant information from published or outside resources.
- Consumer Testing Panels : Creation of consumer panels to test new products among target consumer groups.
- Market Testing : Small scale implementation of specific business and/or business approaches in market areas that represent the target audience.
- Customer and Market Segmentation Studies : Identification and classification of consumer groups and market segments by their potential value, demographic and psychographic characteristics, attitudes and habits.
- Competitive Analysis : Defining and categorizing of key competitors in the marketplace to clearly understand their strengths and weaknesses and strategic approaches to their marketplaces.
- Market Structure Studies : Identifying the core components of markets, how various segments and players interrelate, factors that are influencing market development trends, prioritizing market opportunities.
- Market Value Forecasting : Estimating the relative size of overall market opportunities and component segments, characterized by demographic and psychographic segmentation.
- Pricing & Profitability Analysis : Conducting profitability assessments, optimum return pricing, relative market segment sensitivities.
- Marketing Performance Analysis : Assessment of the ROI of current marketing programs and identification of the relative impact of varying spending levels.
Highly effective and high payout research and market analysis is always the result of the due diligence applied in the design phase that clearly identifies how the findings will be utilized in specific business decision processes in the end result