Accelerating and Sustaining Exceptional Operating Performance
Exceptional operating performance is achieved by developing a champion enterprise. This is a business environment that delivers consistent results and increased value as measured by productive revenue & customer growth, margins, cash flow, liquidity and return-on-investment performance. Importantly, it is an enterprise that is in harmony with ownership value expectations
A champion enterprise is distinguished by strategic clarity, operational excellence, accountability & measurement. This is an environment where people, systems, strategy and information are in alignment.
A champion enterprise requires that leaders apply unique thinking and continuous learning. Leaders have four critical responsibilities: to recruit, develop and motivate talent; to create a culture of accountability & measurement; to craft a distinctive, broadly understood vision; and, to inspire superior strategy, execution and innovation.
- In pursuit of a champion enterprise , senior leadership establishes the direction of the enterprise and controls the utilization and application of resources, positively influencing customer relationships, competitive advantage and sustained performance excellence.
- "Real" day-to-day control is in the hands of operating management and staff teams. If an enterprise is to reach champion status the enterprise leaders must focus on continually influencing and improving team performance excellence and innovation.
Solution:Our Champion Enterprise Operating Process Helps Management to Create and Install Success Behaviors
- Reality based perspectives throughput the organization
- An enterprise vision focused on creating value and satisfying customers
- Clear objectives, differentiated strategies and simple "dashboard" metrics
- Well defined organizational roles, responsibilities and accountability
- Emphasis on being competitively distinctive
- Using technology to create competitive distinctiveness and advantage
- A broad commitment to brilliant execution
- Thinking and living "faster, better, added value" enterprise-wide.
- Open communication throughout the organization
- Best practice reporting and information accessible at all points.